Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pinsday!

Its Wednesday... just another excuse to peruse through Pinterest and finds some of my weekly favorites!

Today I bring you some lovely fashion finds... and a sweet treat at the end!
boyfriend jeans + pink neon top

everyday gray, white + black

lace, denim + colored strappy heels
(unknown source)

And a delicious treat to get you through the week:
pear + banana cream tower

This dessert looks divine and I plan on making it this weekend!
Its also very healthy!
Only 5 ingredients: pear, frozen banana, walnuts, almond flour & honey/agave

Go grab this recipe asap!

Happy Wednesday! Xo

8 comments:

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Love Sincerely, Jules. She's amazing!

emily | so anthro said...

I want to be wearing all of those outfits and definitely eating that pear dessert goodness right now :)

Marie said...

That pear and banana treat looks so good. Wish I liked pears. lol.

Best, Mree
www.twinlivingblog.com

Stacey @ Likes to Smile said...

Oh how I need to make that Pear and Banana treat. YUM!

Meanwhile, since you love Pinterest... do you happen to read Young House Love or Bower Power? They announced their Pinterest Challenge today. I'm pretty excited to play along, will you be?

Laura said...

Love the first look - gorgeous colour top! :)

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

I really NEED that pink neon tank top! Love it!!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Wow that pear!

And I have a slight obsession with neon tops hehe :)

Val said...

I'm addicted to boyfriend jeans.