Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mother's Day gifts

Mother's Day is just around the corner: May 12th. Actually, in Ireland, Mother's Day was March 10th. But the weird thing is, Father's Day is the same for the US and Ireland (June 16th).

Anywho... I put together some lovely gifts to help you celebrate your Mother's Day.

It is still early enough to pick up these pretty picks.
And it wouldn't hurt to snag some florals on the way! Tulips are my mom's fav!

And to the mom's reading, Happy (early) Mother's Day to you!
Treat yourself. You deserve it! :)

9 comments:

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

Great ideas, lady. I love the scarf!
Isn’t That Charming.

Jessica said...

These are all great ideas. I know for a fact my mom would love to receive any and all of these!

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

Yes, this is a great list. Every time I see that scarf I love it. The colors are so pretty. Those pajamas are so classic, and who doesn't love mercury glass?!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Just loving everything you picked!! Those earrings are gorgeous!!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Fabulous list! I'm not a mother but I'd definitely take one of each :)

ALLIE NYC said...

OOO those PJ's are awesome I may have to get those for myself!

Ali of

www.dressingken.com

Stylishly in love said...

Those earrings are so classy and feminnine!! Love all these picks.

If you get a sec, please check out my latest post. I would love to read your feedback. Thank you :)

Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

Stacey @ Likes to Smile said...

Love your picks! I kinda want those earrings for myself :)

Rebecca and Lori said...

Great pics! I'm loving those pjs and that necklace is beautiful!
Lori