Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Pinsday + Oklahoma

Happy Wednesday!

I wanted to join in with my favorite pins today and link up with The Vintage Apple.

So here are a few from the week:
chambray blue + white jeans + nude heels

chic + industrial entry

do what you can | inspiration

Which brings me to the second part of this post...

I have had a heavy heart this week for Oklahoma and the mass destruction the tornado has caused. Even all the way over here in Ireland, its been on the news constantly.

So I wanted to share this sweet post Lemon & Lavender put together on all the ways to help, near + far.
Prayers for Oklahoma

Please visit her post and know that every little bit from each of us helps. Xo

11 comments:

ALLIE NYC said...

Love the white jeans and blue shirt! I have white jeans and coworker just gave me a denim shirt..hmmm...

Ali of

Dressing Ken

viv said...

I always love your pins!

Julie and Lauren said...

That industrial pin is gorgeous. And yes, prayers for Oklahoma. XO

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

love the industrial console used in that entry way! totally my style!

Unknown said...

Fabulous quote &, of course, still praying for Oklahoma~

always, koru kate

Holly said...

We've had heavy hearts over here too. We donated to the Red Cross the day the tornado hit - but we still feel helpless. Praying for everyone over there.

henning love said...

ooh i love that white pants and chambray outfit, so chic! that industrial entry table is so awesome

ashley nicole catherine said...

thanks for linking over, lady! loving that entryway too! xx

Marie said...

Great pins! Praying for Oklahoma!!

Best, Mree
www.twinlivingblog.com

Alexa said...

Beautiful post and have been thinking of everyone in Oklahoma.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Can't wait to bust out my white skinnies!