Friday, August 2, 2013

Summer shorts style

Its Friday! WooHoo!

We are still getting a bit of sun here in Dublin, with spatters of rain throughout the day. But I'm not complaining; we'll take all the sun we can get!

I am linking up with Long Distance Loving for some outfit inspiration: shorts style. Here's my take on a good summer transition look:
boatneck tee // sneakers // ball cap // cut-off denim shorts

The bird and I are headed up to Belfast in Northern Ireland today for a little road trip. It's a holiday here on Monday, so we are taking advantage of the long weekend.

Have a fabulous weekend!

13 comments:

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Love this look! Perfect for a road trip :) Have fun!

Unknown said...

I love the look you went for. It is so simple and stylish.
xoxo
Suzanne from written by suzanne

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Love this outfit!! We really like the cut-offs paired with the stripes. Enjoy your long weekend!!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Rebecca and Lori said...

You always put together the cutest outfits- I love this!
Have fun this weekend!
Lori

Jillian said...

love this outfit! so cute and classic. xo jillian Stop by cornflake dreams i'm hosting a minted giveaway!

dani said...

Perfect classics! I wore an outfit similar to this a couple weeks ago - minus that cute hat! :)

dani said...

Perfect classics! I wore an outfit similar to this a couple weeks ago - minus that cute hat! :)

Laura said...

Gorgeous! Have an amazing trip up North :) xo

Meggan said...

I need those shorts!! Love! Have a great weekend!

Amy Breckenridge said...

love this casual look! i always like wearing longer sleeve shirts with shorts - i think it's a nice balance!

Marie said...

Love the outfit!! Hope you had a wonderful long weekend!!

Best, Mree
www.twinlivingblog.com

henning love said...

yup yup yup this outfit would be on my body right now if i owned all of it, i have the white chucks and the jean shorts but where can i find everything else to complete the outfit?

Leslie said...

Love this and if you go through my blog you'll see me cut offs a lot:) Love the baseball cap and wear one all the time even if it does mess with the hair!

xxleslie