Friday, December 7, 2012

Pantone Color of the Year 2013: Emerald

That's right... the decision has been made. And Emerald it is!

I have to say, its a little serendipitous for me.

Our year ahead in Ireland
+
my birthday is St Patrick's Day
(and this year will be my 30th!)
+
Pantone color of the year: Emerald
=
 a little stroke of magic


To kick off the festivities, I put this board together of all things Emerald via Kate Spade.

In preparation for 2013... its safe to say these items should be added to your wish list this holiday!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hooray! Green is my favorite and Emerald is a very nice shade. I'm still hanging on to mint though. Maybe I can do a mint/emerald combo for everything.

I definitely think it's a sign for you- an amazing year ahead!

Maria said...

one of my favorite colors!