Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Pinsday

I have been so excited over all the Christmas pins seen on Pinterest lately!

And today, I am here to share.
red & white decor | via

peppermint bark thin mints | via

red & craft wrapping | via

peppermint eggnog shake | via

chocolate & peppermint covered marshmallows | via

I love getting in the Christmas spirit. And I love that these are so easy to diy!

And I have to share this gorgeous clutch with you:
 holiday clutch | via

So perfect for holiday parties & nye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you present here and can't wait to take a look when
I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even
using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, amazing site!
Feel free to visit my weblog fast weightloss

Natalie said...

i absolutely adore the Christmas baking!!!

www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com