Thursday, November 15, 2012

Long time... no blog!

Greetings to all of my lovely followers!

I am horrible blogger... I admit. Please accept my apologies. I have been more than absent! And I apologize beforehand for a lengthy post. I wanted to get it all in.

But I promise to make it up to you with some fun pics!

And a new blog header & social icons! WooHoo!

As some of you know, I got married at the end of September! It was absolutely perfect and feel like the luckiest girl in the world!
picture by lovely little details our wedding stylist & florist
Vero Suh was our photographer
our venue: Barndiva | Healdsburg, CA

After our lovely nuptials, the bird and I flew off to Thailand for our honeymoon! Thailand is ah-mazing! So pretty and the culture is so unique! If you are contemplating a trip there... GO! And let me know if you need any recommendations.

Here are a few pics from the trip:
We traveled to Phuket, Ko Samui, and Bangkok. Every part was so beautiful in its own way... yes, even Bangkok. I have lots more pictures and recommendations; if you're interested shoot me an email.

Lastly, the bird & I came across some uber (!!!) exciting news while planning the wedding. We got the final word just before jetting off to Thailand, so now... I bring it to you!

We found out that we will be moving to IRELAND for 1 year! Say what?!

The bird's job is opening a new office there... and he was asked to open the office and establish the sales team there! SO fantastic, so proud, and soooo freaking busy!

So now... it is your turn for any recommendations and any travel/moving abroad tips you may have! :)

Thanks for bearing with me during my absence and through this longggg post of updates!

Lots of love! Xo

5 comments:

ashley nicole catherine said...

your gown looks GORGEOUS! i want to see more!

Erin said...

Oh my gahhhh that dress! It looks so magical from the back. You look like a princess.

Stephanie said...

Ireland!! So exciting!!!!

Holly said...

Oh my gosh - so much excitement in one blog post!! Can't wait to see the rest of your wedding photos - the few sneak peeks I saw looked gorgeous! So many congrats to you & your new husband! Please please continue sharing your adventures here!! :)

Gina said...

OMG, your gown is absolutely stunning! Congrats on all the amazing things happening in your life:)
I look forward to supporting your blog going forward, and seeing everything unfold.
XO, Gina
http://classyeverafter.blogspot.com