Friday, July 1, 2011

Fireworks for Friday!

And the 4th! Happy lonnnggg weekend! That always makes Friday just a little bit sweeter.

This week I have seen some serious Fourth of July inspiration! Thank goodness we are having a little rendezvous... I can put some of it to good use. Here are a few of my hopes & aspirations for Monday's festivities.
Decorations &
Grub!
Check back with me next week for my 4th of July wrap up and hopefully these pictures did not set too high of expectations. :)

The winner of the Amazing Grass samples & shaker is Star Hughes!

Have a fabulous Friday and Fourth of July!

10 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

I like the wreath best... so pretty. It would look great on my door.

Food Glorious Food! said...

Gorgeous gorgeous photos!! Love the cookies!

k said...

happy 4th!!! enjoy this holiday for me, it's one of my faves :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your win~ well deserved ;)! Thank you for the comment! Hopefully I'll see you link up next week. Have a fab weekend! Ava xx

Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

I love the wreath idea! I definitely have to steal that idea for next year!

Unknown said...

Love the star shaped cookies! I have done that for the past few years on the 4th!

Have a great holiday weekend!!

www.StarHughes.com said...

Yay!!! Thank you so so much :) I can't wait to try it!!!

I love all of these pictures too - great inspiration! I hope you have an amazing 4th!!

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Happy Fourth of July, girlfriend :)

natasha {schue love} said...

OOO the fourth of July food all looks so good! Hope you had a great 4th!

Anonymous said...

I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also visit this weblog on regular basis to
obtain updated from latest gossip.

my homepage; legal types of illegal drugs