Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th Festivities

What a weekend! I love the extra day... although, this weekend was so crazy busy, I don't think I was able to appreciate it enough. But we did have a fabulous 4th of July! I love throwing a party... any occasion is worth the hustle & bustle.
Here are a few wrap up pics from our festivities & eats:
 Cookies & Cream Cupcakes
(Recipe to follow...)
 Chocolate & Sprinkle Covered Pretzels
Very Berry Festive Salad

Very Berry Festive Salad
(Inspired by Martha Stewart)
Raspberries
Blueberries
Blackberries
Strawberries
Mint
Simple Syrup (Sugar water mix)
             I only used about 1T total because the berries were perfectly ripe & delish! 

9 comments:

whitney johnson said...

those little flags on the cupcakes are so cute! happy independence day! :)

jacin {lovely little details} said...

yummy!!! love those little flags :)

Sharstin said...

lovin all of your pretty eats!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Gah!!! Those look fantastic...I'm going to have to go run just for *looking* at these pictures! I might die without that cupcake recipe...(c:

Jenna Lee said...

YUMM! I love the pretzels! I'm all about the chocolate and salt! Very delicious.

Karena said...

Everything looks delish and I adore the cupcakes!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Do come and enter my giveaway from the Shabby Apple!!

natasha {schue love} said...

Ummmm I want to come to your house next 4th of July! This all looks SOOO good! Wow!

kelly : pinetothepacific said...

this is awesome! i am loving your blog! xo

jaclyn @ thelateafternoon said...

all of your fourth of july treats look delicious! the cupcake flags are such a cute detail!