Friday, March 29, 2013

Pretty Pastels

Happy Easter Weekend!

I hope you have a fun weekend planned! The bird and I are hosting my family in Ireland this week and this weekend we are off to... Barcelona, Spain!

And today, I am linking up with Long Distance Loving for some pretty pastels:

I am loving that blazer!

I will leave you with some fun weekly links I spotted recently. Xo

• Painted linen hand towel DIY

Egg decorator app by Stella McCartney (think a fashionable virtual potato head)

• Target's 15 must-haves for Spring, including this mint bag and these cute flats!

14 comments:

Mree said...

Love the blazer!! Hope you and your family have a fab Easter!! Have fun in Barcelona, great city!!

Best, Mree
www.twinlivingblog.com

Blue Dog Belle said...

Love this combo! So pretty!

Jayme and Mendi said...

The mint is so pretty and what a gorgeous necklace! Have a great trip!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Sara Mueller said...

great outfit!

Sara Mueller said...

great outfit!

Laura said...

That dress is beautiful! Have a lovely Easter :)

Viviana Norden said...

Love the colors!

Maya {CharminglyStyled} said...

I am loving that statement necklace for spring - what a fun piece! Have a lovely weekend :)

xx,
Maya

Mellissa "Shia" Rondinelli said...

Loving that necklace!

Have a fab weekend!
Shia
World According to Shia

My-cliffnotes said...

That necklace is to die for!

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

Love these!! Have a great Easter weekend. xo
Isn’t That Charming.

Ali of Dressing Ken said...

I agree, love that blazer!!

Ali of

www.dressingken.com

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

That blazer is amazing!! I hope you had a great Easter :)

so anthro said...

That necklace is beyond gorgeous, would be so pretty with the minty dress!