Thursday, March 21, 2013

Chambray + Lace

I have been inspired by my new chambray shirts and keep trying to figure what to tie them with, like here. I need to be more brave and creative.

So I'll start with a little outfit inspiration on the blog to see where that gets me :)

I am loving the nude and chambray color together. And need to get some trendy white polish on my nails!

My friends, the bird and I are off to Edinburgh, Scotland today for a weekend adventure!

Any last minute suggestions?

5 comments:

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

love love love this combo. i think i need these items in my closet :)

Chelsea said...

I love this outfit! So sweet and spring! xo

Val said...

I love this entire look~

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen said...

Loving that skirt and that polka dot chambray shirt is so cute!

xo jen