Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I miss this fabulous place

I have missed you. This blog. My followers. And blogger friends. It's been wayyy too long!

Getting back into the swing of things after moving back from Dublin, Ireland has been a serious transition. Moving back into our home, finding a job or two and getting back into a schedule and everyday routine. But it is all starting to fall into place.
I hate that I have neglected this fabulous space I love so much. I miss creating posts and reading yours.

And today is my blog anniversary of 4 years and I couldn't not touch base. It's also officially spring and my birthday month!
So, cheers!

I don't know where this little blog will go, but I'm not ready to call it quits. I love it too much.

Until I get it all figured out, I am currently a stylist at Stitch Fix. If you are a client, I would love to be your stylist if you want to request me (Jessica Pigeon)! :)

21 comments:

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Happy blogiversary! I have sure missed your posts and beautiful pictures!

BLovedBoston said...

Welcome back girl - missed you and can't wait for more posts!! Happy blogiversary!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

Jillian said...

WELCOME BACK!!! and happy blogerversary! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Ally- Life as I know it said...

I was wondering where you've been!! I know we've all missed you! I get it, life gets busy and the blog takes a backseat. Plus it's hard to come up with material half the time! Happy you're back!!
Ally - Life as I know it

Em @ gymandtonic-em.com said...

Happy Blogiversary! And I feel ya, I'm still trying to get back into the blogging swing of things, but hey life just gets too busy sometimes!

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

Happy Blogiversary. Glad to see you are back!

Happily Ever Parker said...

I've missed you!! Happy Blogiversary! Cheers to birthday month (mine too!)

Jessica said...

Ahh, missed you lady. Happy almost birthday!

Emily @ Beauty Blether said...

So glad you are back!! :) and Happy Blogiversary and almost bday!! xx

Pamela {Sequins and Sea Breezes} said...

Yay! Were glad youre back and happy blogiversary!! I know what you mean about trying to find a schedule! Hopefully you get that figured out soon :)

Pamela {Sequins and Sea Breezes} said...

Yay! Were glad youre back and happy blogiversary!! I know what you mean about trying to find a schedule! Hopefully you get that figured out soon :)

Ashley said...

Happy Bloggiversary!! Cheers to 4 more years!

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

Yeah!!!!!!! Welcome back!!! Cheers to 4 years!!!

Amy Breckenridge said...

welcome back and congrats on the move and the blogaversary! :)

Marie said...

Welcome back. Happy 4 years!! Hope you are doing well now that you are back in the States.

Jane said...

Happy blog anniversary!

Kristen said...

happy blogiversary, and birthday month!
i just got my first stitch fix last month, not sure if i will keep going but if i do, i will request you ;)

am @ am in the city said...

i love that quote and believe it wholeheartedly! thank you for the reminder!

IPO Wala said...

Hello Mem

Great Articals love your Writing Thanks For sharingGrab Tricks

Gina said...

Miss you lots! Can't wait till your back, but I'm glad to hear things are going well for you.
XO, Gina
www.classyeverafterblog.com

P!nky said...

Yay! Welcome back, lady!!! Where are you living now [if you don't mind me asking]. So I've NEVER tried Stich Fix, interested to hear your take on it!