Thursday, January 31, 2013

Celebrity Style: Elle home feature

I saw this feature in Elle Decor and had to share it with you. Ginnifer Goodwin is a doll, first of all. Anyone with me... Something borrowed?!

And her home, is nothing short of perfection!
Loving these colors, patterns and beautiful framed collage wall.
This look is so effortless. Chic, shabby and historic all in one.
“I want, walking in, to feel like it’s the kind of place where people stop by unannounced
and it’s hard to get them to leave.”
-Ginnifer Goodwin

See and read more here.
You'll fall in love with her and this space even more!

 And lastly, today is the last chance to enter the Valentine's Day giveaway!
Winner will be announced in tomorrow's post!

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow, what a beautiful home! Love the vintage-feel.

Jamie
Forever81

Redheaded Daybook said...

Omgosh I love her style! And if I was single, I would totally try to mimic her decor!!! It's so elegant and classy to me. And just girl-orientated lol. Totally checking the rest of this out!

Happy Thursday!

Redheaded Daybook

emi said...

she is too cute and LOVE her house! you find the best things! xoxoxo

Test said...

she's definitely adorable!!!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I absolutely adore her...don't tell the husband, but I'm pretty sure she's my celebrity crush (c; And you just made me love her more by seeing her absolutely amazing abode!!! Definitely checking the rest of this out!

ALLIE NYC said...

You are right this is wonderful. I dream of owning a home like this one day.

Ali of

www.dressingken.com

so anthro said...

LOVE her and love her home. She seems like such a genuinely kind person. This definitely seems to suit her :)

Rebecca and Lori said...

My blog partner, Lori, found your blog before I did! Blast her! Now she can gloat:) I just love it and will be checking back daily. Goodwin's home is definitely a "home." It radiates warmth. As beautiful as it is, I believe the feel of a home is more important than anything else. Great post!

Rebecca